04146Regular price $35.00
Contents - 70ml
Maintains a strong coating which resists friction from wipers, dust, car-wash or cleansers, and lasts 6 times longer than conventional coating agents. The water repellency lasts up about 1 year.
1. Remove dust and dirt from windscreen with water.
2. Use ‘Glaco Roll On Compound’ in advance for surface preparation.
3. Take cap off and apply on dry windscreen.
4. Press side of bottle to allow fluid out and rub firmly onto windscreen without splashing fluid.
* Do not apply on wet windscreen as it may cause uneven marks to surface.
5. After drying for 5-10 minutes, wipe off with a dry clean towel.
6. Allow drying for at least 12 hours for coating to bond firmly onto windscreen.
Glass Stain Cleaner
05066Regular price $33.50
OUT OF STOCK - BACKORDER E.T.A. END OF NOVEMBER 2020
Contents - 80ml Bottle, 1 x Pad
Newly formulated triple-abrasive particles easily removes scaly spots which conventional compound cleaners cannot. Removes fluorine and sticky oil-film deposits. Restores car's glass close to original transparency. Special application pad is included.
1. Remove dust and dirt from glass with water, dry off any water remaining on surface.
2. Shake bottle well.
3. Pour liquid onto white side of included pad, begin to polish surface of glass.
4. Finally, wash glass cleanly with water.
00526Regular price $30.00
Contents - 300 ml
Rain Drop coating is formulated to apply onto the entire surface of car body, glass, plastic and chrome. The bazooka trigger spray design allows super-fast product application. Coating protects paint up to 3 months and glass 2 months.
1. Before use, shake can up and down about 20 times.
2. Wash vehicle to remove any dirt and dust.
No need to completely dry vehicle, can apply product on wet surface.
3. Spray onto wet body/ glass, 1 second will cover about 1m2 area.
4. After spraying, immediately spread and wipe foam around surface with a microfiber or cotton towel. Wring out towel regularly.
5. Leave to dry completely for about 5 minutes in hot conditions and 20-30 minutes in winter
! WARNING: DO NOT TURN THE TAB
IF TAB IS TURNED IT WILL RELEASE THE PROPELLANT MAKING PRODUCT REDUNDANT.
TAB IS DESIGNED FOR SAFE DISPOSAL OF SPRAY CAN.
ONLY TURN TAB IN THE UPWARD DIRECTION WHEN PRODUCT IS COMPLETELY USED OR EMPTIED.
THIS WILL ALLOW FOR THE RELEASE OF PROPELLANT FROM THE CAN TO BE SAFELY DISPOSED OF.
Fukupika Glass Gel
02093Regular price $24.00
Contents - 500ml
Gel type spray glass cleaner lets you clean the glass easily without any liquid or water droplets leaving residue. The cleaning components are held in the gel, giving time to penetrate dirt and increase the effectiveness of cleaning stubborn dirt, such as bird droppings. Also suitable for use on mirrors, unpainted plastic, and rubber parts.
1. Turn the spray nozzle to “ON”.
2. Without shaking, spray onto the glass surface from 15 – 20cm away, then immediately wipe around the glass with a clean, dry towel.
3. Wipe up the dirt, changing to a fresh surface of the towel when necessary.
*If some residue remains on the glass, wipe again with a clean towel.
Glaco Glass Compound Roll On
04101Regular price $32.50
Contents - 100ml
Combining the abrasive powder of small, hard particles and big, soft particles, Glaco Glass Compound Roll-On is able to remove the toughest stains made from oily dirt and fluorine film. By just applying the product lightly onto the glass you will see immediate results as the roll-on removes the oil-film with ease. This convenient product can be used as surface preparation just before applying any coating to the glass.
1. Remove dust and dirt from glass with water, wipe off any water drops remaining on surface.
2. Shake bottle well with cap on and remove plastic seal.
3. Squeeze handle part of bottle to release compound liquid.
4.Polish onto glass until surface stops repelling liquid.
5. Wait for compound to dry, then wash glass clean with water to make a slurry and wipe off.
6. Remove polishing pad from applicator, then wash and dry for future use.