Wash Mist - Cleaner for Auto Interior
02182Regular price $21.00
Contents - 300 ml
Multi-purpose interior cleaner. Can be used on all surface (fabric, trims, dash, and windows. Super quick drying, leaves no additional finish. Eliminates odour and leaves a refreshing grape fruit scent. Contains ethanol for antibacterial clean.
When cleaning inside window, seat and floor mat:
1. Remove navy stopper behind trigger.
2. Directly spray onto area and wipe off with dry clean towel.
* Allow liquid to soak, then wipe off
* Wipe off with water if use for cleaning child seat.
When cleaning dash board, handles, trims, plastic and LCD screen
1. Removal navy stopper behind trigger.
2. Spray liquid directly onto clean dry towel and wipe desired area.
Fukupika Glass Gel
02093Regular price $24.00
Contents - 500ml
Gel type spray glass cleaner lets you clean the glass easily without any liquid or water droplets leaving residue. The cleaning components are held in the gel, giving time to penetrate dirt and increase the effectiveness of cleaning stubborn dirt, such as bird droppings. Also suitable for use on mirrors, unpainted plastic, and rubber parts.
1. Turn the spray nozzle to “ON”.
2. Without shaking, spray onto the glass surface from 15 – 20cm away, then immediately wipe around the glass with a clean, dry towel.
3. Wipe up the dirt, changing to a fresh surface of the towel when necessary.
*If some residue remains on the glass, wipe again with a clean towel.
05060Regular price $17.00
Contents - 180ml
Product is a spray on mousse that helps reduce condensation on the windows in cold temperatures. All you need to do is spray on leave it for 3 mins and buff it off! The spray can comes in size of 180ml which is enough to last approximately 8-10 windscreen, durability is up to a month.
1. Clean glass surface prior to application
2. Make sure surface is dry prior to application, you can spray product directly to the glass or on a microfiber cloth
3. Spread evenly, the glass should be full of foam solution, let it on for 3-5 mins
4. Wipe off with another cloth! If necessary you can use paper towel to dry the area.
*Warning do not put near open flames, keep clear away from children