Leather & Tire Wax
02001Regular price $25.00
Contents - 420ml
Prevents tires and plastic leather from deteriorating, also gives a glossy finish to the surface. Wax brings out the maximum natural shine in the texture of the material. Wiping not necessary when using on tire. When using on leather, wipe off with a cloth after spraying.
1. If you use tires, wash off mud or dirt in advance.
2. Hold about 15-25cm away from the tire sidewall and spray evenly.
If applying on leather spray and spread thinly with a dry cloth.
02184Regular price $35.00
Contents - 230 ml + 1x Cloth
One step cleaning and coating to give leather a hydrophobic protective layers. Protects from dirt and helps retains its natural gloss. Protect your leather upholstery from spillages and stains. Water-based formulation safe for human contact, no unpleasant petrochemical smell. One bottle will treat 20 seats.
1. Shake well, turn nozzle to 'ON'.
2. Fold cloth into quarters, exposing nappy (fluffy) side.
3. Spray directly onto leather surface from a 10 cm distance. Around 8 shots for seat, and 10 for backrest. Spray onto nappy side of cloth to apply on narrow areas (steering wheel, etc.) or when applying to perforated leather seats.
4. Use dry section of cloth on the nappy side to wipe down surface.
Allow to dry for 30 minutes.
Note: When the desired effect is not achieved, protective coating may be reinforced by repeated application and drying. We recommend reapplying once every 3 months to maintain optimal protection.
Leather Seat Cleaner
02052Regular price $21.00
Contents - 300 ml
Special cleaning mousse formulated to remove dirt without damaging leather seat. Contains no scent, which does not leave any bad odour after cleaning. Blended with Vitamin E to moisturise and prevent leather seat from deteriorating.
1. Shake can well.
2. Spray mousse on a soft cloth and rub in into leather.
3. Wipe off excess and dry with microfiber towel.
10335Regular price $28.00
Contents - 500ml
SOFT99 Leather Cleaner & Conditioner not only safely and efficiently cleans leather without risk of drying or degradation, but also restores and protects leather's natural gloss and sheen, without feeling greasy or sticky.
To apply, simply spray onto the surface and wipe around with a microfiber cloth.
Allow to dry about 20 minutes after wiping
For perforated leather, apply indirectly by spraying onto the microfiber towel first.